söndag 18 oktober 2009

Riddle and Bullshit.

Lo I behold! The truth that where told, in the ancient abyss of the nine. I speak both in riddle and bullshit and rhyme. Today, you and my heroes will dine. Thus it was said, that the undraped would follow the the time. And in the end:

Will the knaves forfeit with the reaper or the moth? Or will the wonders and tides finally incinerate? Few will will have fallen when we all rapture in sloth.

Words bigger than kings! Yet with no path to wield. The deceit had been our undoing. You will all despise the past. The knaves wont ever be mooing. The adroit will capitate fast.

Riddle and bullshit and big empty words...

3 kommentarer:

devius sa...

I arrived, I beheld, I laughed like a maniac.

Sigge sa...

I see the dicotamy of what you think and what you do, you´re on your own and I wont shelter your repulsive opinions. They slip out your mouth like compulsive diarrhea and I wonder, what alliances are you trying to forge with all these wolves around you? You sleep with the enemy.

Meerkat sa...

touché...