söndag 28 mars 2010

If you're not insane you're like a robot or something!

Exclamation-marks! This is some fucked up shit! Volunteering for an impossible mission. Under the code of "mission impossible". Like the movie. But more impossible than that. To quote Barney:
"I actually go beyond that, where the impossible and possible meet and become... The Possimpable".
I'm going to do a projektarbete that's so fucking AWESOME that your blood will boil in the color of rainbows, but further more, I'm going to work myself to death in order to complete this before next december cause I'm going for the M.I.C.C. and no one can stop me! (at least no one is going to). And I'm really going to try it, even tough it's possimpable, cause things like these fills me with life and make me less of a robot and more of a man! Inspiration and Creativity! Inspirativity!

(Jag hoppas ni alla förstår vad jag talar om :D )

2 kommentarer:

Sigge sa...

Jag tittar på min hand och ser att den inte håller ett plakat med "FUCK YEAH!" på, så jag skär av den.

Meerkat sa...

poetiskt? xD
Jag kom att tänka på den där dikten i svenskan där någon skär av sig alla sina fingrar och slår telefonnummret med tungan...